Models and celebs are staring at us from their magazine covers with gorgeous and pore-less skin that looks fresh and healthy at the same time… oh, you’re so jealous of their perfect-looking skin that takes your breath away. Don’t be! Like every normal human being, they have pores with which they’re obsessed too. Actually, everyone has them, pores are essential to skin function!
What are pores?! Pores are tiny hair follicles in the skin that may become larger as a result of getting clogged with dirt or oil. The other reason for enlarging pores is the high level of dead skin cells that gathers at the base of the pore. No matter the reason, one thing is clear. They look ugly and no makeup can cover them, but you can make them look smaller if you keep them clean in the right way! Reduce the size of your pores and have a beautiful complexion by following our list with 10 Best Tips to Minimize Pores Immediately! Good luck!
1. Wear Sunscreen Every Day
- This habit not only helps in protecting your skin from getting older, but it also minimize your pores too!
2. Apply a Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
3. Keep Your Skin Clean
- Wash your face twice a day – once in the morning and once at night, before you go to bed. This will stop your pores from having to expand to hold extra oil.
4. Use Apple Cider Vinegar as Toner
5. Pick Products Wisely
- Buy “noncomedogenic” products that are based on zinc, magnesium, rosemary or lavender. These types of ingredients may help in cleaning pores and restoring your skin’s oil balance. Also, they can prevent pores from stretching out, which is essential for having clean face skin!
6. Apply Ice Directly to Your Skin for a Quick Fix
- It’s well-known that cold water and ice will make your pores smaller and less noticeable!
7. Exfoliate Your Face Two or Three Times per Week
8. Moisturize Every Night
- You have to keep your skin hydrated all the time if you want to wake up with smaller pores in the morning.
9. Apply a Retinoid
- Retinoid is an active ingredient that’s helpful in stimulating new collagen production in the skin which can improve your skin structure. Actually, this means that pores don’t sag and look larger!